[MDS] Topics of the exam

Vorlesungen, Seminare und Praktika aus dem Bereich Software und Kommunikation (Abkürzungen)
Lectures, seminars and labs from the areas Software Engineering and Communication (Abbreviations)

[MDS] Topics of the exam

Beitragvon Timerly » 11.02.10 21:00

Hey guys,
since there are no old exams of MDS available at s-inf and the assistant announced that there is nearly no correlation between the assignments and the exam, i asked myself if someone who wrote the exam last year can say something about the exam tasks.
Also i found out that there was a sample exam last year which seems to be still online but requires a password which was announced in the lecture last year. Maybe someone is still in the possesion of it.
Thank you in anticipation and Oche Alaaf ;)
Timerly

Re: [MDS] Topics of the exam

Beitragvon heipei » 12.02.10 00:55

Timerly hat geschrieben:Hey guys,
since there are no old exams of MDS available at s-inf and the assistant announced that there is nearly no correlation between the assignments and the exam, i asked myself if someone who wrote the exam last year can say something about the exam tasks.
Well, he said that the research papers included in the exercises would not be part of the exam, but essentially everything in the lecture + the one paper about proximity would be relevant.
Have a look at the slides, it's not that much to learn for a Scheinklausur.

Nevertheless, I'd be interested in people talking about the MDS-1 Scheinklausur from last time as well ;)
heipei

Studiengang: Informatik (Dipl.)
Studiert seit: fertig
Anwendungsfach: Medizin

Zurück zu Software und Kommunikation / Software Engineering and Communication